5.7.09

Feeling unsorted

It was good to read Adrian Warnock's latest blog post because I'm feeling a bit 'unsorted' about tomorrow. I have fussed about shoes and clothes- a little, stared at all the books I want to read - a lot, sang some songs - on and off all day, received some prayer ministry at Church- very encouraging, but otherwise got on with having an ordinary day - church, preparing lunch, taking the children to swimming lessons etc. I will gather paperwork together and have an early night and set off tomorrow for selection conference.

I will carry these words with me: We don’t wait till God sorts us out to serve him. As we serve him, he will sort us out.

See you in a few days.

8 comments:

Peter Carrell said...

Go well!

Rachel Marszalek said...

Thank you

jody said...

will be thinking and praying for you - enjoy it!

poppy tupper said...

Just be yourself.

Rachel Marszalek said...

Thanks loads Jody

Rachel Marszalek said...

Thanks for making me think through lots of things, leading up to this, Poppy.

fibrefairy said...

yup absolutely just be you- they want to see now that the real you matches the paper you they already have :-) go, and Enjoy!! really,!
Emailing you my phone# if you need to txt at all!

Rachel Marszalek said...

Thank you so much fibre-fairy
love Rach

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading on the two theological integrities in the Church of England regarding women in ministry.