6.2.09

Aching all over...

Yesterday's weather was a bit of a surprise. The day became complicated. I walked the children three miles to school and back and then I dug out the private road we live on from top to bottom with a big red spade so that I could get the car down. I drove to college but all the lectures and seminars I was attending were canceled and before I could drive back home I had to be pushed out of the carpark snow I had become stuck in. Just journeys yesterday...journeys which took all day long.

And today just aching muscles from all the digging and walking but journeys lasting minutes rather than all day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions