9.10.08

Wish list conference attendance

Some people have gift wish lists or book wish lists - mine is for conferences I would love to go to but for travel or family reasons really can't or shouldn't. I'd like to be at the debate tonight in the US with Grudem et al on subordinationism to see what is said.

Here is another one I'd love to be at with my tutor Dr Christina and Richard Turnbull who I've found quite fascinating due to my investigations into Reform (see June posts).

Some people regret they miss great parties - dear, oh dear - I'm becoming rather sad!

SHAPING THE FUTURE
Anglican evangelicalism post GAFCON and Lambeth
Saturday 15th November 2008 11am – 4.30pm
(Registration and Coffee from 10am)
All Souls, Langham Place
Keynote Speaker:
The Rt Revd Michael Nazir-Ali
Bishop of Rochester
Contributions from Canon Dr Christina Baxter,
Bishop Pete Broadbent, Revd Dr Mike Ovey,
Bishop Keith Sinclair, Revd Canon Dr Chris Sugden,
Revd Dr Richard Turnbull
Organised by the Church of England Evangelical Council

To book: Either visit www.ceec.info and follow the links Or send a cheque for £15 payable to ‘CEEC’ to the Executive Officer, CEEC 27 Alvanley Rise, Northwich CW9 8AY

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions