17.9.09

Conversation

Nothing deep or theological to share, simply my excitement that today I've been in email conversation with Gilbert Bilezikian, the great champion of 'Christians for Biblical Equality' and author of 'Beyond Sex Roles - What the Bible says about a woman's place in Church and Society'. Always sparks off a good conversation when left out on the coffee table! Especially if you happen to place your cuppa over the description under the apple tree! This book helped me so hugely when I was struggling to discern what God was calling me to. It was lovely to be able to thank Gilbert at last and learn from him further about resources that are out there on the net.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions