20.3.09

Sacred Space Prayer link

I'm experimenting with my rule of life. I spend a lot of time at the computer, thinking and reflecting. I probably more often use Bible gateway than a book Bible, although I feel quite differently about a book - that somehow it's more comforting - the solid weight of it in your hand, the fact that it is all there in front of you and you get to explore it and learn how to navigate it like the most beautiful of maps.

But our God is everywhere. He can speak through all mediums and so I have been supplementing my prayer life with Sacred Space and Jesuit prayer. They are both very different. But I'm really enjoying them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions