24.2.09

What a daft quiz

Which early church father are you?
This could be very revealing.
I absolutely fell in love with the brain of Justin Martyr when we studied him and I love Cyril for his hypostises, even if he did have a questionable temper.
So I wonder with whom my own theological convictions are most closely aligned?
Why don't you find out and let me know, so I might get to know you better?

Who are you quiz

So I am...









You’re Origen!


You do nothing by half-measures. If you’re going to read the Bible, you want to read it in the original languages. If you’re going to teach, you’re going to reach as many souls as possible, through a proliferation of lectures and books. If you’re a guy and you’re going to fight for purity … well, you’d better hide the kitchen shears.


Find out which Church Father you are at The Way of the Fathers!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions