8.2.09

Time to refresh my blogroll...

I need to keep challenging myself and so I am going to hop in more often on people who challenge me and people who will make me think. I am going to cut back on some of the American blogs I call in on and focus more on the peculiarly Anglican expressions of the faith and faithful. I will also remove some of the names of people who have kept me company along the way but who are now moving on to pastures new like Molly and Communion in Conflict. I am going to take on Peter Ould and Bishop Alan and a few of the other recommended sites at Gen synod blog, see how these voices shape me...it's all good fun...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions