7.10.08

I have this new little computer thingy and it's fab

I chose the white one - more 'heavenly'!
Early birthday present!

I'm a multi-tasker, a thinker, a blogger, someone who wants to suck all the marrow from the bones of life. I want to write things down, spin poems from them, share my thoughts with others. I want to savour and cement forever in cyber-space (if that's not an oxymoron) those life-changing things that people say to you - I want to remember better than with just my grey matter, which can fail me, the moments when God has spoken to me through a dream, a circumstance, the Bible, other people, his creation...

and this lovely little computer thingy helps me to do that...
...it also means I can now be seen behind my computer at theological college and I'm not crowding other people's desk space!

See picture of lovely little computer thingy...
Thank you people with amazing techie brains who make such things!

Plug:Acer mini notebook computer is designed to make online activities fast, simple and cool. Known as the Acer Aspire One, the laptop measures at only 9.8-inches x 6.7-inches x 1.14-inches and weighs at around two pounds. The Aspire One adopts 8.9-inch CrystalBrite LED backlit display with a resolution of 1024×600 pixels with integrated Acer CrystalEye webcam. Mine runs open source software: Linpus Linux Lite. I don't end up lining the pockets of Bill Gates either!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions