16.9.08

A very meaningful Bible passage for me - from my Alpha experiences

“Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation–but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put the misdeeds of the body to death, you will live…The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs–heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ” (Rom 8:12-17, TNIV).

1 comment:

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Hi Rachel! Thanks for visiting over at The Owl's Song. I'll do some surfing around here while I sip my coffee....busy day ahead!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions