15.9.08

ALPHA STARTS AT ST NICK'S ALLESTREE - SIGN UP - IT CHANGED MY LIFE


Alpha changed my life 3 years ago. I was hiding a lot of what I am to friends, family and husband. Once I began a personal relationship with Jesus, sought my Lord and God's guidance from the Bible and asked the holy Spirit to be present in my life, my entire life has turned around. I can now be the person I want to be, of course God is working on lots of bits of me that need transforming - this will be life long - but I am free! I am hopeful, joy-filled and unafraid!

It starts at St Nicholas Church Allestree Derby on Monday 29th September - you'll even be fed too, 7.30pm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions