19.8.08

Public attitudes towards homosexual behaviour have changed dramatically in recent years.

This blog has become less involved with the big theological contemporary debates as time has gone on and I aim to explore the more practical sides of ministry in the future, but, nevertheless, I still meet these issues and can't help but continue to reflect on what inclusive church means in a postmodern society - what it means for those who have been excluded from certain roles over the generations: what it means for women and those whom the church feel do not conform to biblical marriage.

This week my cousin came to visit me; she's my half Italian, Christian, ex philosophy student, forever reflective student of life and theology, TEFL teaching, warm, funny, deep-thinking and vibrant 3rd child (daughter) of my Dad's sister.

She had written an essay as part of her studies entitled:
Public attitudes towards homosexual behaviour have changed dramatically in recent years. From a theological perspective, critically analyse various responses to those changes and to homosexual behaviour.The essay is not on the web so a link won't work (unless there is way of doing this that I'm not aware of so in the next post, I will paste the essay in full, but in small print - so you're best enlarging it if you want to read it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions