3.8.08

A-Hah - so Baby Blue's church broke away! Having only just engaged with church politics for the first time in my life in 8 weeks, I can be unsure.

So I have a link on my site to Babyblueonline. She's over here reporting on the Lambeth Conference. I haven't read the the contents of her site but drop in on it every now and then so that I might better understand our American cousins. Lambeth angst has of course partly come about due to the actions of the TEC and so I find it interesting to explore the TEC. Babyblue belongs to a church that has broken free of the TEC, their episcopal oversight comes from Nigeria. Read her latest post:
http://babybluecafe.blogspot.com/2008/08/sunday-big-surprise.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
A little background reading so we might mutually flourish when there are different opinions